We provide private tuition online and in homes across the globe. Private tuition is the best way to achieve the academic results you desire, the student has the teacher's undivided attention, lessons are tailored to suit the student's unique needs and it provides a safe environment for students to ask questions and learn without the peer pressure which exists in the classroom environment.
Private tuition is also great for parents as they are able to receive regular feedback on their child’s progress from the tutor immediately after the lessons rather than waiting until the end of term report!
Providing you with the answers you need
Our Director and lead tutor, Mr Daryl Rugless answers FIVE of the most frequently asked questions about private tuition
1) What qualifications should a tutor have?
2) My child is performing well in school and is above the national average can a private tutor still be beneficial?
3) My child has learning or behavioural difficulties can a tutor still help?
4) My child is currently failing and the exam is within the next two weeks is it too late to get help?
5) How much tuition will my child need to significantly improve their grade?